Facts About Garry's Mod
Garry's Mod is a physics sandbox game developed by Garry Newman's Facepunch Studios. The game is a modification of the Source engine, authored by two members of the Facepunch community, namely Garry Newman and Karl Thoennessen.
A few facts about the game that you might not know:
- The original name for Garry's Mod was "JBMod".
- It is the only game in the list of best PC games of all time to be created using Source engine.
- Garry's Mod has a "test chamber" with a testing button that is used to test various physics in the game. The testing chamber is a reference to the Portal games. If you activate the testing button, a robotic voice will say "Test Complete". There is a similar chamber in Portal 2 with a testing button that is not activated by default. It is activated with a console command.
- Garry's Mod is sometimes abbreviated as "GMOD". Also sometimes referred to as "GMod.
- There is a "Garry's Mod" game on Steam that is a collection of modifications created by the community. The game was released in November of 2013 and does not include the original mod. It does include a few of the most popular plugins such as "Surgeon Simulator". The game has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 on Steam.
- Garry's Mod can be used in single-player, multi-player and on servers.
- You can even make your own game using Garry's Mod.
- The game is famous for its silly physics.
- The game is so popular that it has spawned a lot of memes
- Despite the fact that the game came out in 2006 it is still very popular in the gaming community.
In conclusion, Garry's Mod is a very unique game. It is a sandbox where the player can add things wherever they want. There are many unique things that can be added to the game. It's a very fun game to play with friends.